Ginger Orange Chicken Tray Bake
A quick and easy nutritious meal which can be created with any of our sauces. The chicken can be substituted for meat alternatives and you can use any veg you have. For this recipe we have used a base layer of Kale which is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet. Serves 4
- 2 tbsp Ginger Orange Sauce
- 4 Chicken Breasts each sliced into 2 halves
- 150g Curly Leaf Kale, washed
- 4 peeled and sliced carrots
- 150g green beans, washed
- Fresh parsley to garnish(optional)
- To serve : roasted potatoes or rice
Preheat the oven to Gas mark 6, 200C/180C fan
- Layer the Kale over the bottom of a large roasting tray, followed by the carrots and green beans.
- Drizzle over 1 tbsp of Ginger Orange Sauce.
- Place the chicken pieces over the veg and drizzle with the remaining Ginger Orange Sauce.
- Cover the tray with foil.
- Place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, and then remove the foil and cook for a further 15-20 minutes until the chicken is cooked
- Scatter the Chopped parsley over the dish. Serve with potatoes or rice.