Lemon Chilli Hummus
Whip up a batch of super-healthy homemade hummus with Lemon Chilli Marinade
in just 10 minutes
- 200g/7oz canned chickpea
- 2 tbsp Lemon Chilli & Coriander Marinade
- To serve:-
- Pitta Bread
- Carrot Sticks
- Celery Sticks
- Drain and rinse the can of chickpeas and add to a food processor with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Blend for about 2 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp of Lemon Chilli Coriander Marinade and blend for another 2 minutes. If the mixture looks too thick add another tablespoon of water and continue to blend until smooth.
Serve with pitta bread, carrot and celery sticks or simply spread on cracker biscuits, or serve as part of a salad
- For a roasted vegetable hummus, blend in 100g of roasted vegetables such as bell peppers or garlic
- For an olive hummus, fold in 100g of chopped green or black olives.
- For a nutty hummus, blend in some lightly toasted walnuts, almonds, or pine nuts.