Smokey Chipotle Jackfruit Loaded Potato Slices
Serves: 4 Prep: 10 minutes Cooking: 30 minutes
Gluten Free-Dairy Free-Vegan-Vegetarian
Jethro’s Smoky Joe’s Chipotle Sauce gives a lovely flavour to this very simple dish.
- 8 potatoes thinly sliced (skin on)
- 2 tins Jackfruit (500g drained)
- Cooking spray oil
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 onions diced
- 2 peppers diced
- 1 tin sweetcorn (drained)
- 2-3 Tablespoon Jethro’s Smoky Joe’s Chipotle Sauce
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt & Pepper
Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 6/200 centigrade
- Add sliced potatoes to a bowl and lighly spray with oil.
- Add 1 tsp smoked paprika and using hands ensure the pototoes are evenly covered
- Place the potatoe slices on a lined baking tray. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Gently fry the onion and peppers for 5 minutes in 1 tbsp oil
- Add the jackfruit, sweetcorn and Jethro’s Smoky Joe’s Chipotle Sauce. Stir and cook for a further 10 minutes, adding a little water if not enough sauce.
- Turn the pototoes over and return to the oven for a further 5-10 minutes
- Once cooked, serve the pototoes, and top with the Smoky Chipotle Jackfruit.